If you have landed on this page, then you are most likely working for some type of PR company looking to promote a business who is paying you to get their link out there. Before you read my guidelines, I would like to make it very clear that I DO get paid for guest posts on my site.
Please do not offer me nothing and say that you are providing “FREE” unique content. That is all great but I am in the same boat as you are, trying to make money to feed my family. It takes time to prepare a post for publishing. I don’t just copy and paste. My readers are very important to me and I strive to make sure that the info they are receiving is well written and informative. I also like to include visuals and important SEO info.
So on that note, please don’t waste your time contacting me if you are not willing to offer me something in return. Make me an offer.
- All content must be family-friendly, relevant, helpful, informative, educational
- Any links, photos and content must fit the content and be appropriate in nature for an audience of all ages.
- Content must be unique and unpublished anywhere else.
- Posts can be informal, but please still keep them professional.
- Must be proofread – no typos, missing words, misspellings, etc. The occasional mistake is allowed. Poor writing is not.
- The length of your post should be at least 300 words but no more than 1000 words.
- Ongoing Posting Opportunities available
Guest Post Topics:
- Health & Fitness
- Christian Faith
- Frugal Living
- Fashion & Beauty
- Home & Garden
- Social Media
- Small Business
Guest Post Benefits
- Include 1 image (that we find) related to the post topic
- Add Image Alt tag for SEO
- Add related Keywords / Tag List for SEO
- Tweet the post link out to our 10,000+ Twitter Followers
- Email Post directly to our Subscriber List
- Share on Facebook to our 700+ friend list
How to Submit a Guest Post
- Email the Editor using the subject line “Guest Post.”
- Include a brief description of your post idea and possible title.
- Once you receive confirmation that your preliminary idea was accepted, you can send your post in either Word format or html format. Include the title, link info, tags / keywords (optional) and graphic / photo (optional) Please note that your post will be reviewed and we reserve the right to further edit content, length, format and grammatical and spelling errors.
- If your submission is approved, you will receive confirmation and will be published on our site within a week of receiving it or you can request a complete refund.
- You will be notified along with the post link URL once the article is live on our site.