I was honored to receive 2 awesome Blog Awards this morning by my good friend Brandy over at Writings of a WAHM.? She has a great site so be sure to check out it and subscribe.? Gotta spread the love!!
Now, as always, receiving a blog award means there are some rules to follow! ? The rules for the first blog award are; list 6 things that make you happy.
- Watching my baby boy stare at me and when I smile at him, he gives me a huge smile back.
- Summer Driving Adventures – we all hop in the car and just drive – exploring new towns, parks, etc
- Painting Children’s Murals
- Singing in church (we have an awesome worship team)
- Entering lots of online giveaways – and WINNING!
- Reading cheap catalogs that come in the mail
I can go on, but the rules only say 6.? Oh well!
The rules for the second blog award are; list 10 honest things about you.
- I often stay in my pajamas all day (only on the days that I don’t have to drive the kids to school)? Thank god my pajamas can pass for leisure wear.
- I am obsessively organized
- I sometimes don’t answer the phone on purpose if I don’t want to talk to who’s calling
- I love eating baby cereal (the one you mix with milk)? I don’t like the rice or oatmeal ones, only the “mixed”
- I like odd numbers
- I am obsessed with taking pictures of the kids – they love it though, thank God.
- My favorite meal to cook is zucchini pasta with alfredo sauce
- I have a birthmark in the shape of New Jersey on the back of my left leg
- I had mild acne when I was in highschool (gave me such a complex)
- I always do laundry on Mondays
Now, I have to return the favor and choose 6 blogs to pass these awards on to.?? Here are a few of my favs that I enjoy reading on a daily basis.